October 2018 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
October 2018 Freedom First Society Action Report
Here is a link to our October 2018 Action Report.
For your convenience, here is also a link to last month’s Report: September 2018 Action Report. We encourage all members to share these alerts with interested personal contacts, while adding their own comments.
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.
Convenient Links to Discussed Resources
Also, for your convenience, we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports:
Topic: The “Deep State” Deception
- “The ‘Deep State’ Deception” — expanded article on website coming soon
- “The John Bolton Charade” — May 28, 2018 FFS post
- “Renegotiate NAFTA? No Way — Get US out!” — May 23, 2017 FFS post
- “The ‘Diversity Police’ Draw Down … On Diversity,” — October 21, 2017 FFS post
Topic: The China Threat
- “Pentagon says China military ‘likely training for strikes’ on U.S. targets,” Reuters, 8-16-18
- Masters of Deception: The Rise of the Council on Foreign Relations — ordering info
Topic: Grow to Win! (Posts to Share)
- Sign up for Post Alerts
- “How to Perpetuate Roe vs. Wade”— September 15, 2018 FFS post
- Order FFS brochures
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
- H.R. 5895, Energy and Water” minibus (see House Roll Call 399, 9-13-18).
- Share congressmen’s scorecards: FFS Congressional Scorecard table (115th Congress)
- Order Scorecard trifold brochures
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- Regulation Freedom Amendment Campaign website
- “The Madison Coalition” website (also re Regulation Freedom Amendment)
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con,” post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report