March 2019 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
March 2019 Freedom First Society Action Report
Here is a link to our March 2019 Action Report.
For your convenience, here is also a link to last month’s Report: February 2019 Action Report. We encourage all members to share these alerts with interested personal contacts, while adding their own comments.
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.
Convenient Links to Discussed Resources
Also, for your convenience, we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports:
Topic: “The Great American Swindle” (2007) — Today
- “The Great American Swindle”— August, 2007 FFS Special Report
- “Trump sounding off on climate change, loses an argument to actual climatologists — government ones”— Yahoo News, 1-29-19
- “2019 State of the Union Fact Check: Trump’s Full Speech, Annotated”— NBC San Diego
Topic: Q Revisited
- “Tangents and Traps” booklet — ordering info
Topic: Grow to Win!
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- “The Wacky World of ‘Delegate Bills'” — post by Andrew Carver, 12-22-18
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con,” post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report