January 2019 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
January 2019 Freedom First Society Action Report
Here is a link to our January 2019 Action Report.
For your convenience, here is also a link to last month’s Report: December 2018 Action Report. We encourage all members to share these alerts with interested personal contacts, while adding their own comments.
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.
Convenient Links to Discussed Resources
Also, for your convenience, we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports:
Topic: Illusions of Hope
- “The Great American Swindle” — August 2007 Special FFS Report
- “Tangents and Traps” booklet — ordering info
- “The ‘Deep State’ Deception” — FFS post: an extension of the opening essay in the October 2018 Action Report
Topic: Revolutionaries Embrace Climate-Change Hysteria
- Sunrise Movement website
- “A Masterful Wake-up Call” — FFS review of 2009 Green Hell
- “UN Climate-Change Hysteria” — October 13, 2018 FFS post
- “Historic class storms Capitol” — The Hill, 11-14-18
Topic: Grow to Win
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
- House Roll Call 424 (11-29-18): H.R. 7187, “National Flood Insurance Further Extension Act”
- Share congressmen’s scorecards: FFS Congressional Scorecard table (115th Congress)
- Order Scorecard trifold brochures
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- “The Wacky World of ‘Delegate Bills'” — post by Andrew Carver, 12-22-18
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con,” post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report