February 2019 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
February 2019 Freedom First Society Action Report
Here is a link to our February 2019 Action Report.
For your convenience, here is also a link to last month’s Report: January 2019 Action Report. We encourage all members to share these alerts with interested personal contacts, while adding their own comments.
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.
Convenient Links to Discussed Resources
Also, for your convenience, we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports:
Topic: Effective Action
- “Group that escorts migrant caravans draws more scrutiny,”(AP, 12-13-18)
- “Central American migrants protest closure of Tijuana shelter”(Reuters, 1-4-19)
- The Democracy Summer Leadership Pac
- “Tangents and Traps” booklet — ordering info
Topic: Grow to Win!
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
- House Roll Call 434 (12-12-18): H.R. 2, Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (“Farm Bill”), final version that became public law.
- Share congressmen’s scorecards: FFS Congressional Scorecard table (115th Congress)
- Index to “Currently [116th Congress] Serving U.S. Senators and Representatives, by State”
- Order Scorecard trifold brochures
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- “The Wacky World of ‘Delegate Bills'” — post by Andrew Carver, 12-22-18
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con,” post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report