August 2018 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
August 2018 Freedom First Society Action Report
And we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports.
Topic: Congress and the “Opioid ” Crisis
- House Roll Call 288, H.R. 6, “Substance Use-Disorder Prevention that Promotes Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities Act”
- House Roll Call 69, H.R. 1892, “The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018”
- House Roll Call 127, H.R. 1625, “Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018”
- Lincoln P. Bloomfield, “A World Effectively Controlled by the United Nations”
- Sign up for Post Alerts
- “Immigration Betrayal!” — FFS Post, 1-25-18
- “Multiculturalism Exposed” — FFS Post, 7-02-17
- Media-Controlled Delusion — Chapter 7, Immigration Reform
Topic: Propaganda Assault — Ignore the Constitution
- “House Proposes Cuts to School Safety, Behavioral Health,”Roll Call, 6-25-18
Topic: It’s Really All About Clout!
Topic: Grow to Win! (Posts to Share)
- FFS Home Page — sign up for post-notification alerts via “Get Alerts” tab.
- “Of Treaties, Betrayals, and Trump” — FFS post (Andrew Carver)
- “Lou Dobbs Pumps Trump” — FFS post
- “The John Bolton Charade” — FFS post
- “Gun Grab Cover-up” — FFS post
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- FFS Home Page — menu to state Con-con resolutions status
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” — campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con” — post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
- Share congressmen’s scorecards: FFS Congressional Scorecard table (115th Congress)
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.