November 2018 FFS Action Report
Posted on: July 22, 2019
By Tom Gow
November 2018 Freedom First Society Action Report
Here is a link to our November 2018 Action Report.
For your convenience, here is also a link to last month’s Report: October 2018 Action Report. We encourage all members to share these alerts with interested personal contacts, while adding their own comments.
If for any reason you wish to be removed from Freedom First Society’s email network, just reply to this message and place REMOVE in the subject line. Your name will be removed immediately.
Convenient Links to Discussed Resources
Also, for your convenience, we are including here some links to items mentioned in this and recent Reports:
Topic: The “New NAFTA” Power Grab
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative website (www.ustr.gov)
- Free Trade Agreements as listed on www.ustr.gov
- Full text of the U.S–Canada–Mexico Agreement
- “Renegotiate NAFTA? No Way — Get US out!”— May 23, 2017 FFS post
Topic: Grow to Win! (Posts to Share)
- “The ‘Deep State’ Deception”— an extension of the opening essay in the October Action Report
- “GOP Fails to Protect the Unborn — Mike Lee”
- “UN Climate-Change Hysteria”
Topic: Congress: Just Vote the Constitution!
- Compromise on H.R. 5895, “Energy and Water” appropriations minibus, see House Roll Call 399, 9-13-18
- Compromise on H.R. 6157, “Department of Defense” appropriations minibus, see House Roll Call 405, 9-26-18
- Share congressmen’s scorecards:FFS Congressional Scorecard table (115th Congress)
- Order Scorecard trifold brochures
Topic: Save Our Constitution!
- The “Countermand Amendment” website
- A helpful rebuttal to the proposed “Equal Applications” amendment, a.k.a., “The 28th Amendment”
- The U.S. Term Limits website
- “Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud” campaign page
- “In a Nutshell, the Case Against a Con-con,” post by Andrew Carver, 2-24-17.
- Model Article V Con-con Rescission-Resolution
- (Expose the Article V Con-con Fraud) Campaign Action Report