Why Consider Membership in Freedom First Society (FFS)?
Freedom First society is a principle-based organization, rather than a personality-driven organization. FFS is designed to stay on course in the face of expected pressures to compromise. Our programs are based on the insights and plan of the late great patriot Robert Welch. His insights were honed during almost 50 years of tough organizational leadership in the freedom battle. FFS eagerly takes the point on selected controversial issues of great national importance. As a member:
- You will be supporting a program that is essential for the preservation of freedom.
- You will be able to multiply your impact by investing in a sound organizational growth.
- You will be working to preserve our Republic for future generations.
- You will be part of an organization that aims to change the course of history.
Benefits of Membership
Expose and Rout Plans for Global Governance by providing fellow Americans with organization, programs, campaigns, and educational tools.
Create Effective Grassroots Pressure on Congress by building informed influence locally. As support, FFS has developed an online Congressional Scorecard so Americans can discover whether their elected representatives are adhering to the limits imposed on government by the Constitution.
Build National Impact through Focus on Concerted Action Campaigns. A monthly Action Report identifies selected issues of particular opportunity and importance and provides direction and support. Informed citizens do not squander their time fighting brush fires, rather they focus on stopping the arsonist.
Mold and Mobilize Local Public Opinion. Working in concert with other members, we host local events and organize supporting educational projects (e.g. speeches, billboards, literature tables in public places, and high profile public advertising).
Inform Ourselves and Others with books, articles, seminars, and DVDs.
Offer Concerned Americans the Opportunity to Get Involved and Organize for Victory!
Internet Resources Available to assist in exercising our influence.
Our members come from all walks of life, but they all share one trait: they are men and women of character, capable of positively influencing others. Our members bring dedication and integrity to the organization’s purpose. Our members drive everything we do. We want our members to take action. Our members understand that there is a difference between putting their name on a list and being a truly active member in the organization.
Preserving America is the responsibility of each and every citizen. The lifeblood of the organization is the activity of our members. Our members all differ in their abilities and commitment levels, but all can contribute through their participation. Additional member responsibilities are outlined below.
- Develop personal understanding of the principles of freedom and the threats to freedom.
- Understand that self-education is just the beginning. Action must follow to influence and inspire others.
- Attract and excite others about the opportunities and leadership the organization offers.
- Seize the opportunity of our local seminars, speeches, and videos to help attract new members.