Purpose and Perspective
- Our purpose is to defend, restore, and support the principles of freedom that made America great. We seek the opportunity for new generations to enjoy that heritage and to help future generations understand and value its underlying principles so they, too, can preserve the foundation for freedom and build constructively upon it.
- We recognize that at the time of our founding (2007) the most powerful and ruthless Conspiracy in the history of mankind has a grip on world affairs and is seeking rapidly to eliminate the last bastions of potential resistance to its world hegemony. This Conspiracy stands in opposition to the values of all of the great religions and seeks to infiltrate, undermine, and subvert all significant institutions for its satanic purposes. We are reminded of, and accept, the admonition: “ The price of liberty is eternal vigilance. ”
- We believe that the days of freedom are limited unless sufficient numbers of Americans can quickly be brought under strong leadership to expose this Conspiracy and force it to be routed. The preservation of freedom will require major commitments of time, influence, and money on the part of an increasing number of individuals to build the essential organization.
- Freedom First Society seeks value far beyond the immediate fight, because the conditions for freedom must always be nurtured and layers of strength built to ward off the next conspiracy against freedom or to prevent the erosion of those layers through complacency and lack of understanding.
Values and Insights
- Freedom First Society is particularly guided by the insights and experience of Robert Welch , as reflected in his writings and speeches.
- We thoroughly support the great Roman legacy — the rule of law , an immense contribution to protecting our rights over the discredited arbitrary rule of men.
- We subscribe to the principles of a Republic and the wisdom of our Founding Fathers who, with the U.S. Constitution , created the best, practical example of a Republic to date.
- We subscribe to Americanism , which is the novel concept that guided the birth of our nation — the idea that government should be the servant of the people , that governments are properly instituted to secure the people's God-given rights.
- And thus we support the healthy distrust of those we entrust with power . As Thomas Jefferson wisely counseled: “Confidence is everywhere the parent of despotism…. In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.”
- We respect the lessons of history . History and reason both argue that indispensable supports for a free society include widespread adherence to religion and morality , the traditional family, as well as cultural elements of Western Civilization such as responsibility, truth, justice, initiative, and self-sacrifice.
- Although experience shows that freedom is the key to economic prosperity, the primary justification for defending freedom is not economic, but religious and moral. It is man's God-given right to be free .
- We subscribe to the principle, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, “that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.” Thus we vigorously oppose racism, anti-Semitism, hatred, and bigotry , and recognize them to be destructive forces and motivations.
- We believe that foul and illegitimate means cannot be justified by imagined good ends .
- We seek to provide monolithic leadership to enable patriots to build an organizational body that will sufficiently inform Americans to rout the Conspiracy's influence, restore our Republic, and help rebuild our nation's layers of strength.
- Since we earnestly seek to preserve freedom, our top priority must be to expose the Conspiracy. Until that is accomplished, any other focus must be regarded as a tangent. We strive to be experts on the principles of freedom and to determine what its enemies are doing so we can identify for our members and prospective members the most effective strategies to defend our freedom.
- Freedom First Society is an organization of volunteers, whose very lifeblood is the activity of its members. We acknowledge that volunteers will differ in their abilities, opportunities, and even commitment to participate. However, each member should understand that preserving America is still his responsibility.
- Members are encouraged to develop their own understanding of the principles of freedom and to inform themselves of the threats to it. Members should understand, however, that this self-education cannot be an end in itself. The primary purpose for informing oneself must be to take effective action — to become an educating fire fighter.
- We agree with Edmund Burke: "When bad men combine, the good must associate, else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
- For Freedom First Society to accomplish its mission, an overriding responsibility of members must be to inspire other responsible individuals to take an interest in what we offer and help bring them into the organization. Therefore, we seek the association only of responsible men and women of high character, capable of positively influencing others in the battle for freedom.
- Finally, we enthusiastically seek, in the words of Robert Welch, "less government, more responsibility, and — with God's help — a better world."