Organize for Victory Print

“The truth is, to be sure, sometimes hard to grasp, but it is never so elusive as when it is not wanted.” —
Herman H. Dinsmore (1900–1980)

Is the existence of a powerful Conspiracy with a grip on world affairs just a theory championed by undisciplined minds insisting on easy explanations to complex problems? Or is the Conspiracy’s existence a demonstrable fact?

What evidence is there to establish this Conspiracy’s existence?

Could America’s tenacious problems be due to a common misdiagnosis of what is ailing her?

cover_shadowFind out in Organize for Victory!: Principles of the Freedom First Society.

Published by Freedom First Society, Colorado Springs, CO (288 pages), February 2008.

In addition to analyzing the roots of America’s drift from the principles that support freedom, Organize for Victory! explains:

• Why common solutions based on a misdiagnosis of the “disease” are doomed to fail.
  • How Americans can avoid being deceived by the Establishment media.
  • Why specific strategies are needed to break the grip of a powerful Conspiracy.
  • What concerned citizens can and must do to really make a difference.

See below for an expanded “Table of Contents (with introductory quotes).”

Click here for “Appendix A: On The Shoulders of a Giant — Robert Welch.”

Inexpensively priced at $9.95

Add $2.50 for standard (2-9 business days) shipping and handling ($5.00 for expedited shipping – 1 to 3 business days). See below here for quantity discounts.

Quantity Discount Pricing Schedule

$9.95 each for 1-4 copies
$7.45 each for 5-9 copies
$6.00 each for 10-19 copies
$5.00 each in case lot quantities (20 books per case)

Shipping and Handling Charges

We are offering two normal shipping priorities for Organize for Victory!:

Standard shipping (2-9 business days):
$2.00 plus $0.50 per book. $10.00 per case for case-lot standard shipping.

Expedited shipping (1-3 business days):
$4.00 plus $1.00 per book. $18 per case for expedited case-lot shipping.

To place your order by phone, please call 719-380-6962.

Contents

Foreword (by Don Fotheringham)
Introduction

Section I: There Is a Conspiracy

1. A Fact, Not a Theory
The first job of conspiracy is to convince the world that conspiracy does not exist.
— Dr. James P. Lucier, 1967
Sidebar: Wild Rumors, Hoaxes, and Sensational Nonsense

2. Premeditated Merger
The substance of [the directives from the White House] is that we shall use our grant-making power so to alter life in the United States that we can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.
— H. Rowan Gaither (CFR), 1953
Sidebar: Far Fewer Surprises!

Section II: Absolute Evil

3. Betrayal of Allies
[H]e that thinks absolute power purifies men’s blood and corrects the baseness of human nature need read but the history of this or any other age to be convinced of the contrary.
— John Locke (1632-1704)

4. The War Against U.S. Independence
If it be the pleasure of Heaven that my country shall require the poor offering of my life, the victim shall be ready. But while I do live, let me have a country, or at least the hope of a country — and that of a free country. But whatever may be our fate, be assured ... this declaration will stand. It may cost treasure, and it may cost blood, but it will stand, and it will richly compensate for both.... And live or die, survive or perish, I am for the declaration. It is my living sentiment, and, by the blessing of God it shall be my dying sentiment. Independence now, and independence forever.
— John Adams, 1776

5. The Conspiracy’s War on America
We are fighting against the most cruel, amoral, cunning, ambitious, extensive, powerful, and successfully organized gang of completely merciless criminals the world has ever seen….
— Robert Welch, August 1961 JBS Bulletin

Section III: Our Positive and Permanent Purpose

6. Foundations of Freedom
Although all men are born free, and all nations might be so, yet too true it is, that slavery has been the general lot of the human race.1
— James Madison, 1792

7. Economic Prosperity — A Fruit of Freedom
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death.
— Patrick Henry, 1775

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
— The Declaration of Independence

Section IV: So What Is To Be Done?

8. First, Correctly Define the Problem!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.
— Henry David Thoreau

9. Next, Assess Our Strengths and Enemy Weaknesses
A man said unto his angel:
“My spirits are fallen thro’
And I cannot carry this battle;
O brother! what shall I do?”
— Louise Imogen Guiney (1861–1920)

10. Set Reasonable and Sufficient Objectives
The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.1
— Edmund Burke

11. To Restore Constitutional Government
Confidence is everywhere the parent of despotism.... In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.1
— Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions

Section V: And Organize for Victory!

12. A Realistic Plan of Action
All we must find and build and use, to win, is sufficient understanding.1
— Robert Welch, 1958, The Blue Book
Sidebar: “Impeach Earl Warren”

13. The Principal Challenge: Building Organization
Our objective, however, is victory, not martyrdom. And we are very realistic about the chances of a battalion armed only with rifles against a division equipped with field artillery.
            — Robert Welch, August 1969 Bulletin

14. Organize, You Say?

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
— Edmund Burke, 1770

Section VI: Members in Action

15. Member Opportunity and Responsibility
It is not the speeches that we sponsor, nor the articles we print, nor the films we produce, nor the books we publish, which will bring the American people to their senses before it is too late. It is the work which you thousands and then more thousands of patriotic members do, to get these messages more widely heard and seen and read, that really counts on this field of battle.
— Robert Welch, February 1973 Bulletin
Sidebar: Recruitment 101

16. Destructive and Neutralizing Tangents
It is no wonder that the Communists count so heavily on the unceasing and inevitable tendency of Conservatives and anti-Communists to weaken concerted action by going off on tangents of their own.
 — Robert Welch, July 1967 Bulletin

17. Presidential Politics
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.1
— Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

Section VII: “And So, Let’s Act” — Now!

18. With God’s Help
Let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
— Galatians 6:9

19. Freedom or Global Slavery — The Choice is Yours
Once to every man and nation
comes the moment to decide,
In the strife of Truth with Falsehood,
for the good or evil side;
some great cause, God’s new Messiah,
offering each the bloom or blight,
Parts the goats upon the left hand,
 and the sheep upon the right,
And the choice goes by forever
’twixt that darkness and that light.
— James Russell Lowell (1819-1891)

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
— John Adams in a letter to his wife Abigail

Truth is not only violated by falsehood, it may be equally outraged by silence.
— Henri Frederic Amiel (1821–1881)

Appendices

A. On the Shoulders of a Giant — Robert Welch
How often has public calamity been arrested on the very brink of ruin by the seasonable energy of a single man? ... [o]ne vigorous mind without office, without situation, without public function of any kind ... I say, one such man, confiding in the aid of God, and full of just reliance on his own fortitude, vigor, enterprise, and perseverance, would first draw to him some few like himself, and then that multitudes, hardly thought to be in existence, would appear and troop about him. — Edmund Burke

B. Our Founding Principles

C. Not Just Any Organization
We are at a stage, Gentlemen, where the only sure political victories are achieved by non-political organization; by organization which has a surer, more positive, and more permanent purpose than the immediate political goals that are only a means to an end; by organization which has a backbone, and cohesiveness, and strength, and definiteness of direction, which are impossible for the old-style political party organization.1
 — Robert Welch, 1958, The Blue Book

SUBSCRIBE TO ACTION ALERTS

Your Ad Here
Whispering Pines
American Wilderness